November 4, 2015

My Style: Dressing Up for Fall



Dresses in the fall are so much fun!  When you are in the mood to look feminine but want to be totally carefree and comfortable, I recommend choosing a few bohemian inspired pieces.  I selected this absolutely beautiful dress with white lace and bell sleeves to go with tall brown boots and a brown floppy hat.  The boho appeal is addicting, so I also selected a long antiqued necklace with a feather motif.  Last, I added a distressed denim jacket for warmth, keeping the aesthetic casual and yet pretty.

I really do like to dress in a way that I feel a vibe of freedom and confidence, being my own person.  I hope this boho styling appeals to you and that you try it out!  Xoxo, Shelly



Dress, jacket, hat, boots, rings, and necklace courtesy of Charlotte Russe












3 comments:

  1. Magic.. just magic.. beautiful sun and you girl. Greetings from Cali

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coat! The blocked coat makes it look like it’s actually cropped

    http://www.graziadressau.com/plus-size-formal-dresses

    ReplyDelete