November 13, 2013

My Style: Never Growing Up


Today's Look:  is tomboy chic, featuring leopard-print, platform boots and a baggy beanie.  In honor of one my favorite tomboys, Avril Lavigne, I titled this post after her hit song "Here's to Never Growing Up."  To start the look off, I chose the shoes.  These shoes are crazy wild and I absolutely love them for their unique cut and sexy animal print.  Next, I chose light blue, skinny jeans and a flowy, black top.  I liked how the light blue acted as a complimentary color with the tans, oranges, black, and browns of the shoe.  To match the coloring of the shoes, I chose a baggy, beige beanie to add casual hipster into the mix.  Finishing off the look, I wore an over-sized, black purse, a cross pendant necklace, a studded bracelet, and two rings.  


Outfit Details:  Platform boots c/o Charlotte Russe , Top by Lani California at Sage Brush Trading Co. (Flagstaff, Arizona), Jeans from Express (Scottsdale, Arizona), Beanie by D&Y from Basement Marketplace (Flagstaff, Arizona), Purse at Sage Brush and Company, Necklace from Forever 21 (Scottsdale, Arizona), Earrings by Wet Seal at Blink (Anaheim, California), Rings from Premiere Designs Jewelry, Bracelet was a gift.


Fashion Tip:  Beige beanies are a fall and winter fashion essential.



Beanie links found here.



No comments:

Post a Comment