July 29, 2013

My Style: Boho Babe



Today's Look:  is all about the beauty of bohemian inspired style.  To start the look off, I chose my loose, flowing, off-white blouse and lace skater skirt.  Even though the outfit hides the waist, the peek-a-boo of the legs makes up for it.  Since the top and skirt are monochromatic, I wanted to add color into the outfit through the accessories.  I chose an intricately woven, spiked necklace that has purples, pinks, and greens braided throughout it, and my patchwork backpack that I bought at a Guatemalan shop in Texas last summer.  Finishing off the look, I wore knee high socks with red and white striped tops that peered over my leather boots slightly, two off-white bracelets, two tarnished gold rings, and braided my hair.  


Outfit Details:  Top and Skirt at American Eagle (Tucson, Arizona), Boots by OTBT at zappos.com, Necklace at Earthbound Trading Co. (Sedona, Arizona), Thin Bracelet at American Eagle, Beaded Bracelet at Claire's (Prescott, Arizona), Rings at Aeropostale (Scottsdale, Arizona), Backpack at Market Square (San Antonio, Texas).


Fashion Tip:  When wearing high boots with a skirt, remember to wear long socks.  They not only add to the outfit, but also make the boots more comfortable against your skin.  Below, I included a collage of boho items, as well as a link to get to them.  


Blouses, Skirts, Boots, and Backpacks found here.


Alessandra Ambrosio                   Kate Bosworth                  Charlotte Church 

No comments:

Post a Comment