June 11, 2013

My Style: Tie Dye & Skulls


Today's Look:  is all about the tie-dyed copper, collared blouse that is covered with skulls.  The shirt, one of my favorites, has two pockets along with metal flourishes at the edge of the collar.  To match the skulls theme and black detailing throughout the shirt, I wore jeweled black sandals that helped dress up the casual look.  Contrasting with the edgy top and sandals, I chose to wear white lace shorts to add some sweetness.  Finishing off the look, I wore gold diamond bow earrings, two rings, and my favorite Betsey purse. 


Outfit Details:  Blouse by Mono B at Basement Marketplace (Flagstaff, Arizona), Shorts by Must Have at P.J. Chilcottage (Flagstaff, Arizona), Sandals by Betsey Johnson at 6pm.com, Earrings and Purse by Betsey Johnson at betseyjohnson.com.


Fashion Tip:  Think of fashion as an art, instead of a daily task.  Clothing can be used as self expression.


No comments:

Post a Comment