May 2, 2013

My Style: Southwest Flare


Today's Look:  is all about the warm, chic Southwest-inspired sweater.  For a chilly evening out, I wanted to wear something warm, but not bulky.  My long, thick sweater was the perfect choice.  To match the light tan color in the design and fringe of the sweater, I wore my Betsey Johnson ankle boots and a suede purse. Completing the outfit, I wore charcoal skinny-jeans, a black tank top, and a silver, sparkly pendant necklace.  


Outfit Details:  Sweater by American Eagle at ae.com, Jeans by Express at express.com, Boots by Betsey Johnson at 6pm.com, Purse by St. John's Bay, Necklace at Buckle.  


Fashion Tip:  When wearing a thick, warm sweater, try pairing the piece with sleek skinny-jeans and leather boots. The look will not only be rich and classy, but also warm and functional.  


No comments:

Post a Comment